Friday, October 23, 2009

Why is Mommy always talking or singing?


This is Mommy...as you can see, she is talking, rather than smiling for the camera. She is ALWAYS got that yapper yapping.
I do love it because she is usually talking to me, or better yet singing to me. Her favorite song to sing goes like this...
"Maybe Gracie, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you!
It wont be a stylish marriage, I cant afford a carriage.
But, you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!"
She sings this to me a million times a day and I love it. If I am sad or hurt, she scoops me up in her arms, puts her lips to my ear and sings my song. I instantly stop crying. I think she must really love me.
BTW...no H1N1 for me...just conjunctivitis...I HATE eyedrops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment