Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beauty Queen of only 18....


"There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore." ~ S. Griffin Brookie's favorite quote. It suits her.
She ADORES me!!! and I, her. She used to see me everyday, but now she lives somewhere else and I only see once in a while. When she does come to see me, she is always with this tall man. I get a little scared at first but he is so nice and laughs alot, so its all good.
To know is to love her. Brookie Doo is full of energy and happiness. She always sings to me and i adore her. She is the leader of things fashionable and stylish, helping Mommy, me and the rest of my siblings look good. She wears bows in her hair just like mine, so I know I look good!! She is also considerate of others. Something not easy to maintain these days. She works all the time at 2 jobs and starts school in January.
One last thing about Brooke, she is always buying me & my sisters shoes. I dont know why, but let's just say I am not going to complain about it.
Time to wrap it up...In true Brookie Doo fashion, I'll sign off with a "SEE YA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment