Monday, November 2, 2009

I can hold my baba milkies!!


See this pic? This is how I drink my Baba Milkies. I dont see what the problem is. I enjoy maxin' & relaxin' while I have my Babas.
Last week Miss Joannie (my OT) came, as she does every week, and she says she's been noticing that I refuse to hold my Babas. Its not really that I "refuse" I just dont feel like it, ya know?
So, Miss Joannie does her new brushing technique that is supposed to help with people who have Tactile defense. I think that means I dont like to touch certain things. I'll tell you what, I do not like water. I dont like to get in the tub at all. Its not so much the water...like I dont mind sitting in it, but I know it will lead to Mommy washing my hair and I really, really hate that business!!
What was I talking about? Oh yeah...holdin' my Babas. So Joannie does the brushing thing...I was trying to escape, but that Joannie is something...always a step ahead of me, no matter what I try!! Then she kinda sits me up, puts my hands around the bottle and voila...I am holding my bottle!! I continue to do so until I am finished.
Mommy and Joannie made the biggest fuss about the whole thing. Its no big deal. I'll hold it whenever I want, I just dont feel like it most of the time!!
Tomorrow is Tuesday...Tuesday is therapy day...Joannie will be back, with her smiling face...thinking of new and exciting ways to make me reach my full potential...It sure is hard to be a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment