Wednesday, September 9, 2009





Frank and Aurora...they are number 5 and 6 in the sibling line up. Frank will be 8 in November and Aurora is 5. I'm pretty sure that they are crazy about me. They play with me all the time and Frank has even changed my diaper for me.


Aurora and I look so much alike. Everyone says Aurora is Beautiful and reminds them of Kim Kardashian...I'll take it.


Frank is absolutely hilarious. When I hear them playing in the other room, I hear Aurora laughing and laughing. I know Frank is the cause. He also plays tricks on Mommy and is always willing to make a fool of himself to get a laugh. He is also the only one who struggles in school. If I have any difficulties, I will look to him for support and help. I know he will be there for me.


Thats Frank and Aurora. I'll be featuring another sibling soon. Haven't decided who yet. See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment