Thursday, December 10, 2009

1st BooBoo


Ouch!!! Today I got my first BooBoo!! It hurt so bad!! I was playing by Mommy's bedroom door. I had this cool RED plastic toy that belongs on the top of the Bubble Train, but Maria took it off the Train and I "found it on the floor" (that choice of words is for you Brookie Doo).
Anyway, I was playing with the toy and my hand and the toy slipped between the space of the bottom of the door and the floor.
My hand was stuck...seriously. Mommy was right there, talking on the phone...as usual... so I started screaming. She jumped up, ran over to me and pulled my hand out.
It hurt so bad. I started arching my back~~code for I want my Baba Milks NOW!!~~ and she grabbed my bottle and we had to wait 90 secs for it to warm up!!
90 seconds is a really long time to wait while one is screaming in pain. Call me spoiled if you must, but I will tell you now, I will NOT have my Babas cold, EVER.
Mommy didnt look at my hand til I had my Beloved Baba Milks in my mouth, but when she did, she saw my third finger was swollen and bleeding a bit. She tried to put a Band Aid on it but I wouldn't let her. I was moving my finger to avoid the Band Aid so she knows its not broken...
I'm going to take a nap now...This tragedy has truly worn me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment