Saturday, June 27, 2009

MRI

Today I went to the hospital for an MRI. I had to be sedated because at not yet 9 months old, I dont understand when people to tell me to lay still. I had an I.V. which didn't feel so great. I cried but not too much. Mommy was there the whole time helping me thru it. Everything went fine and we were able to leave fairly quickly.

Last week I had a small procedure. I had tubes put in my ears. I had to be sedated for that too, but no I.V., just gas. I had a harder time with that actually. I woke up very fussy which is not my norm and they had to give me a dose of Phenobarbatol.

Luckily I am very healthy. Most kids with Down Syndrome have cardio or respiratory problems and I have had none. Mommy and Daddy are very happy about that, and they are thrilled with my gross motor and fine motor progress. I am reaching all my milestones ontime or just a few weeks behind!!

I am chillin' in the swing for now. Just relaxin' which is what I do best. See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment